A voice call is not enough to connect to your family and friends. IMO for pc windows has become one of the sensations on App Stores because you can make Video Calls to your family, friends and even have a conference with your Employees.
Many years ago the ritual of calling over smartphone has started by Rocker talk app, which is now very much in shadows but did you know that with time, the technology has enabled us with many utility apps that can help you make calls.
IMO PC is popular because you can make High-Definition calls over smartphone and tabs, which is a rare function. The Imo app enables you to use in different languages like English USA, English UK, Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Turkish, Vietnamese, Malay, Korean,hindi and much more.
At first, the app has launched for Apple devices only but when the demand came from the Android users started to inspire the developers to develop the Android app for the demanding users. The day when the app was launched, the app store ratings changed within a matter of days.
IMO App For PC: Enjoy HD Video Calls and Chats
IMO for pc is an application which was launched on iOS platform the later released on Play Store as well. The app uses the latest technology which allows the users to connect to their loved ones, friends, and even business people, even when they are 1000 miles away from you. The app is known for amazing video call quality, which will make you feel like real-time talking.
One of the primary reasons why many apps are not considered for Video calls is because of the unnatural video quality, which comes with many Internet issues. Unlike the rest of the apps, the programming technology used in the IMO for windows is unique which lets you make video calls in HD without any buffers. The app developers are always working on making the app better and add more features which allow you to make video calls on Wifi, 3G, and 4G networks.
IMO App For PC: IMO Features
Everyone know’s about the features of the IMO, so we would like to mention them for those who are using the app for the first time, and there are also features which you may not have touched yet.
- There are many apps with Video calling option but IMO is known for making High-Definition Video calls without any hassle.
- IMO can also make Voice calls without any hassle.
- The delay time between you and the other person is only 1 second, which is the amazing part.
- There is no limit on how many Video calls or Voice calls you make using IMO.
- You will never be charged for the Video calls or Voice calls.
- You can only make calls between IMO user to IMO user.
- You can share media directly to the other person.
- If you are planning to create a group conversation then you can create a group within minutes, then have a conference.
- The developers have added different stickers and emoticons so that you can express your ideas, feelings much more efficiently.
- As long as the Internet connection is active, you will not be asked to stop calling because there is no limit to it.
- The app is completely for free because there is no premium version of the app. You are already using the premium version of IMO – Video calls.
- If you want to make IMO to any cellular number, you can invest few cents to get that feature.
The Interface of imo for windows
If this is the first time using IMO, then let me tell you that the interface is smooth and light. Almost all features can be accessed from the Dashboard, so you will not get confused over petty options. You will get two panels. One for the chats and another one for the contacts. With minimum touch, you can access the contacts and more.
If your smartphone or PC has a smaller screen, then you will have trouble with the panels because you may end up tapping someone’s contact accidently then make the call. There are many stickers which are moving animations and do not send the emoticons and stickers before previewing them or else you may end up in an awkward moment.
IMO For PC: Download & Install
I think, you are already aware of the fact that there is no official release on IMO for PC. In this case, you user the alternative which will allow you to use your Laptop or Windows PC to emulate the Android app on your PC. If you are comfortable using it, then let’s begin with the process.
- You need to open your browser.
- The Emulator name is “Bluestacks” and Google it then opens the official website.
- The official site of Bluestacks will prompt to download the Emulator, which is a big blue button on the front page.
- The file size of the standalone installer is above 300MB, so be patient till the download is finished.
- Is the download finished? Then install it.
- While installing, it will ask you to Login to your Google account, and other set up.
- Are you done with the installation? Then you will find a search bar on the top.
- The search bar on the top is Google Play Store search bar.
- Just like you do on your smartphone App Store, search for IMO.
- Install the app.
Are you having issues with Bluestacks installation? Do not panic, and it is common.
- Ensure that your PC has 2GB physical RAM with 1GB available memory.
- Ensure that your PC is running 2010 above video memory.
- Your PC must be running shader model 3.0 with DirectX 9.0a.
- You can use Intel Driver scanner and download the latest drivers from the Intel.
If you are using Windows XP, then check if your PC has latest June 2010 DirectX files. If you are still having issues with imo pc version, then download Genymotion, DroidX, AndyOS and DuOS-M Android emulators as an alternative for Bluestacks.
IMO will use your PC camera and your microphone to send the feeds. The functions of imo for windows will run much smoother than the smartphone version. If you have bigger screens, then you will enjoy the HD video calls and many more benefits. If you have any questions or suggestions to make about imo for pc then you can do that in the comment section below.